Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm home

Well, Daisy and I have made it back safely from the Northpole-Grand Portage, MN- from a relaxing visit with Grandma J. Since I just returned last night at about 8 pm I have yet to upload or photoshop any pictures but didn't want to go without posting today.

Below you can enjoy some of the pictures I took on my Newfoundland hunting trip in September/October of 2007. I never have and never will claim to be good at photography but the land up there was just screaming to have it's picture taken and I'm sure my pictures would have turned out just as nice had I used a 110 film camera!!!

Enjoy!

This was taken while we were waiting for the float plane to arrive& fly us into camp. It was such a foggy, rainy day but I thought this was one of the most beautiful pictures I was able to get

I love the contrast of the monochromatic background with the bright yellow of the plane wing and the reflection of the sun on the lake (don't mind the dirt on the plane window)

This was taken the morning we were packing up and flying out of camp. It was also the nicest day of our entire trip (go figure). I love the contrast of the land and the soft, fluffyness of the sky

1 comment:

Roxanne Schwandt said...

Welcome back! I suppose it's not much warmer here than it was up there by grandma's?!