Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Busy Bee

After only working 4 days over the weeks of Christmas and New Year's, I am again taking a couple days off! My grandma Jamison (mom's mom) turned 80 on Monday and my parents, the dogs and I will be making the 9 hour (one way) drive to Grand Portage, MN early Friday morning and coming home on Monday. However, I have to leave Appleton tomorrow right after work to drive to Dunbar. With business pretty slow and not much going on at work I find it a little disturbing that I am sitting here blogging (and getting paid) when I could be at home preparing to leave tomorrow. I still have to:
1. Pack my suitcase and toiletry bag
2. Finish packing Daisy's bag
3. Balance the checkbook & pay bills
4. Don't forget to pack the camera, my passport (she only lives 5 miles from Canada), the portable DVD player & DVD's, my book (The Host by Stephanie Meyer), Grandma's Birthday card, my ipod, my pillow and a throw blanket, my mom's dishes from Christmas that were left here
5. Volleyball tonight at 8pm
6. Trim the dog's eyebrows and give her a brushing & a bath
7. Clean out the Blazer
8. Check with insurance as to when the Blazer can be taken in to get fixed.
9. Call Kristen to find out how I download music to my ipod now that she switched it to manual management so she could give me the Twilight soundtrack

So does anyone have some free time to stop at my house today and do these things for me?

1 comment:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Have fun! I look forward to seeing photos on your blog of your travels. I can't believe we leave on our cruise this weekend. I'm not in the mood and haven't even dug out my suitcase, let alone think about what to pack. I'm just not getting into it.