Monday, March 23, 2009

50 Completely Honest Things About Me: Part 10 of 50

Part 10 of 50: I have a color coded closet

As stated in an earlier post I have become extremely organized and anal over the last 11 years. So much so that I do infact have my closet organized and arranged according to color. I know it's a little crazy but it's also pretty easy to select an outfit!
It's quite simple actually!

For my hanging clothes is starts with brown and mostly brown to cream & white to mostly white to black to mostly black and so on... blue, red, green, yellow, purple and pink





My folded shirts are in piles according to color. Blue, green, pink/red, browns, black, white



I know I'm sick- but I wouldn't have it any other way!


























2 comments:

Jamie Payne said...

OMG! I love it!! You're a girl after my own heart:)

Kristen said...

I love your closet. I think it is a wonder!