Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Enticing...Tempting...Alluring...

Today, being a rather slow day, I have had the opportunity to do a lot of web surfing. Quite frankly, I'd rather be at home cleaning, doing laundry and walking the dog- but will take what I can get.

Everyone well knows that I have a bad purse fetish. I love them, I have lots of them, but I rarely switch out from one to another. However, until I get a second job to support my addiction I will just drool all over my desk dream about these that I found today!
Click on each link below to view my favorites!
Sofie
The Polly
Pleated
Small & Sexy
The Assemble
Celebtare
Pink Flower
Art Deco
Emma
Lollipop
Lily
Zuzi
Striped Leaf

3 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Ooooo...I love the pink flower!

Jamie Payne said...

Love, love, love the Sofie!!!

Roxanne Schwandt said...

those purses were SO cute!!