Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm leavin on a jet plane... don't know when I'll be back again...

... no actually I'll be back in 10 days!

The suitcase is packed, passport is in the purse and sunglasses are on my head. I'm ready to go- well in 9 hours when I get done with work- but ready none the less!



I am off to sunshine, clear blue waters, 80 degree weather and lots and lots of umbrella drinks!

I know you all will miss me soooo much while I'm away- but be prepared for beautiful pictures and tons of stories when I return... in April!!!!!

Au revoir! Arrivederci! Adios! See Ya later!

2 comments:

AshleyMarie said...

Have fun on your trip girl!!!!!!!!!!!! Were supposed to get snow tonight too:( Lucky!! :)

Jamie Payne said...

I hope you're having a fantastic time! Have a few drinks for me:)