Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Karma is a BEOTCH

The Blazer has been on life 6 of it's 7 lives for quite some time now- but keeps on ticking. In dreaming of getting rid of the lemon I often look at cars online if I have some spare time- such was the case late last week. Like everyone else feeling the economic crisis I look and wish but always close the web page knowing that now is not the time to be purchasing a new vehicle especially when the one I have still runs okay.
I received the insurance check from my New Years Eve incident in the mail last week and decided to put it into the savings account yesterday. As previously stated we decided not to spend the check getting the Blazer fixed but keep the money (in case the economy gets any worse and we need it) and leave the Blazer ugly and broken.

KARMA IS A ROTTEN BEOTCH!

Today after I was finished letting the dog out and eating my lunch, I jumped in the Blazer to head back to work and low and behold... it wouldn't start. I tried and tried and check things under the hood- not that I even knew what I was looking for! Nothing. I called my sister-in-law in a panic and asked if she could come get me and take me back to work. Luckily she was available. So now even though I'd like to be able to go new car shopping- it's just not the time- and will be spending some of that damn insurance check to fix whatever is wrong with the lemon... and you won't catch me looking at cars online for a while!

1 comment:

Jamie Payne said...

Hopefully it won't be anything too serious! Keep us posted...