Friday, June 12, 2009

IF....

If time and money were no option....

* I would buy a new vehicle
Betsy, the Blazer, has been on death row for a while now and it's only a matter of time before her number is called.

* I would buy a house
Renting has been nice- not having to fix anything or do yard work BUT I would like privacy back- especially if privacy comes with a fenced in yard and a doggie door for Daisy.

* I would get my bachelor's degree
I have an associates degree in something I haven't done in 7 years. I feel like I've got a lot of working experience in an office setting and no credentials to show for it.

* I would get my Broker's License
I wouldn't have to pay to park my real estate license anymore.

*I would travel the world
Getting a little travel taste in my mouth from that cruise has made me want to travel the world and see the sights.

* I would fly to Atlanta this weekend to see my friend
No plans, no Parker, I'd just hop a flight and go. And I'd buy stuff from Ikea this time!

* I would have J's X & Y chromosomes sorted
I'm shallow and spoiled and want my way all of the time. If we ever have a baby I WANT A GIRL. I've helped in raising a boy already- he won't let me paint his nails or curl his hair (even though it's long enough).

*I would have lasik surgery done for my whole family
The amount of money we spend on vision appointments, contacts and glasses every year for all of us is ridiculous.

* I would take up photography and get a nice camera
I love taking pictures- it would be nice to have a decent camera to do so and the knowledge of how to take them.

* I would write a book
I have a lot of stories and I like to tell them

I would do all of these things if money was at my disposal and we had 36 hour days! Gotta go- I need to stop and get a lottery ticket

2 comments:

Jamie Payne said...

Ooooh! I'm so glad I made your list:) Just so you know, if I win the lottery before you do, I'm totally taking care of everything on your list. The only problem is that the house I buy for you (with a fenced in yard and doggie door) would be located in Georgia. Sorry! I'm a selfish person too!!

Roxanne Schwandt said...

I LIKE IT!! Love the list:)