Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hotter than H-E-Double Hockey Sticks


I'm sorry to my friend Jaime over at Our Crazy Life but this post brings terrible news.

There is NO WAY I would ever move somewhere warm-for year round at least! I could however see myself being a snow bird!


The current conditions in Wisconsin are 92* and 70% humidity but it feels like 120* and can't even breath. I unfortunately don't have air conditioning in the Blazer, so in my 13 minute drive from work to home to let Daisy out, all of my makeup along with part of my face melted off into my lap, my back and boobs were sweating and making marks on my shirt and my hair is a big puff of frizz. Fortunately, we have air at home but even Daisy didn't really want to leave the comfort of the house to go out and go potty. The worst part about today is going to be playing volleyball at 6:20 in an un-air conditioned building. You don't even want to know how J is feeling at work today- he said it's 117% humidity and bleeping, bleeping hot at his machine.


Ooh, gotta run- one of the supervisors brought in ice cream treats for the plant and the office! Probably going to have to fight to the front of the line!

No comments: