Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The weatherman better be wrong this time

It has been 6 or 7 weeks that we have gone without rain. The grass feels like straw and the ground is cracking in some places because of being so dry.
I'm going camping this weekend. An all girls camping trip that has been planned for months.... and guess what the weather is supposed to be...... RAIN...ALL...WEEKEND.
It's not just the fact that it is going to rain this weekend that makes me 100% convinced that Mother Nature hates me. It's the fact that every. single. time I go camping it rains and it's usually similar situations- planned for months, no rain the entire summer until camping weekend.

I LOVE camping- but I am pretty much done with it. I think I'd rather shell out the cash to rent a little cabin somewhere for the weekend instead!

1 comment:

Jamie Payne said...

I'm with ya! Rent a cabin...way better than sleeping anywhere near the ground:) I hope you have great weather for your "girls" weekend!!