Friday, October 26, 2012

Pintrest-diction

I HAVE IT BAD.  For Pintrest that is.  Well, and Diet Dr.Pepper... Always Diet Dr. Pepper- (which you can read about here) .   And Pintrest is the reason I have been a horrible blogger the last year.  Okay, not entirely, but between the hours of 8-10pm, I am more often than not on Pintrest!  In fact a co-worker of mine recently stated that whenever I describe something crafty that I've done or seen, the comment "I found it on Pintrest" is soon to follow!  If I ever win the lottery and no longer have to work, I could continue having a full time "job" just in doing Pintrest-y things that I have found.  Pintrest inspires me to be a full fledged do-it-yourself, healthy, happy person.  I swear I am going to start all of that next week!

So, with the upcoming nuptials of one of my dearest friends in the whole wide world, I have been inspired to be craftier than normal.  I LOVE weddings.  And wedding planning.  And anything wedding related.  I am super stoked to be in the wedding party and even more stoked that it is a Halloween wedding (with a costume reception, I might add).

My Pintrest-diction has proven quite useful the last few weeks, if I don't say so myself.  Below are my latest!  Enjoy!
Front
Back
 
Front
Back
 
 
 

No comments: