Sunday, April 19, 2009

My trip to Central America: Part Uno

The much anticipated trip started on Friday March 27th at 7:30pm when I arrived in Madison at Missy's brothers house. We were going to spend the night at Jim's house because he had agreed to drive us to the airport the next morning at 6am so that we wouldn't need to pay for parking for the 10 days we'd be gone.

After arriving, Missy and I had decided to meet some of her friends out for a few bon voyage drinks and I did something that I like to call my "mid-way to midlife crisis" or "grasping at my youth with both hands". You can call it what you want!
Yes, I pierced my eyebrow- again! And I'll leave it at that! That was day one of our trip!
Stay tuned for Part Dos- New Orleans!


1 comment:

Jamie Payne said...

You're such a spaz! Hopefully Ava doesn't get a hold of that and pull:)